Pic is from our basement bathroom which I designed and decorated to resemble a country club locker room — it’s adjacent to our seriously underutilized fitness area. The Osage Rub, Aqua Velva, and Right Guard are part of the experience. I’m adding Clubman Talc and Bay Rum aftershave to the collection. Maybe Old Spice, too. I use these items now and again, but I have my regular deodorant and cologne in our main bath.
I ride a Triumph, and yesterday when the lady at the TSA checkpoint had me pull down my mask to verify my face with my I.D., she said I look like Sean Connery.
Last few years of Sean Connery, but I took the compliment.
My old boss in my magazine days doused himself in Aqua Velva. When you screwed up, he’d chew you out, then give you a hug and send you back to work. You’d spend the rest of the day reeking of Aqua Velva, and everyone else in the office knew you’d gotten in trouble for something.
My CB1100 ran noticably louder on the 15w40. It was louder on 10w40 too, but I didn't notice it until I switched to 10w30 and my engine became nearly silent.
I actually had someone ask me if my bike was electric because they couldn't hear it idling.
I have a 2013. I use 10w-30 semi synthetic year round and I sometimes ride when it's in the 90s. I tried 10w-40 in the summer once, the transmission sounded like crap and would not shift as smoothly. Went back to 10w-30 and never looked back.