Wisedrum
Road warrior
Riding endless hours through rain.
No I'm kidding but it may happen, wasn't it itsme?
Wisedrum
No I'm kidding but it may happen, wasn't it itsme?
Wisedrum
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For sure Wisedrum, sometimes it may happen...Wisedrum_imp said:Riding endless hours through rain.
No I'm kidding but it may happen, wasn't it itsme?
Wisedrum
This is my life without the business trips. Though, if I had any business trips to go on, I would certainly take the bike, because #1 also applies to me. considering the difference in our mileage, your business trips must take up a very large portion of your overall mileage. What percentage of that 161k are business trips?itsme67_imp said:Thank you Marc!Marc_imp said:Thanks for sharing the maintenance information!
Your website is interesting as well.
What is your secret to finding enough time to do all the mileage every year?
Congratulations again.
The secret is: I'm totally addicted
- I have no car
- I ride to office by bike
- I am riding the bike during winter as long as there no snow/ice
- I am doing business trips by bike
For the last point:
When I have two options either (a) jump into a car / train / plane for a Monday morning meeting on early Sunday and beeing stressed or (b) rolling my suit into the bag, jumping on my bike Friday afternoon / Saturday morning, having a perfect weekend while spending only one additonal day compared to the first option and being relaxed (a) ...
what do you think I prefer?![]()

Dude, I never did any maintenance to the forks.Dude_imp said:Have you done any maintenance to your forks?
Sprout_imp said:You are amazing... and so is our CB
Awesome!

I didn't own one but I rode quite often the MZ ETZ 250 from a friend.peterbaron_imp said:Thorsten,
Did you ever have MZ in your life, if yes, which one?
pb
I didn't own one but I rode quite often the MZ ETZ 250 from a friend.itsme67_imp said:I didn't own one but I rode quite often the MZ ETZ 250 from a friend.peterbaron_imp said:Thorsten,
Did you ever have MZ in your life, if yes, which one?
pb
It was a reliable bike with a simple technology, easy to repair if necessary

I didn't own one but I rode quite often the MZ ETZ 250 from a friend.peterbaron_imp said:I didn't own one but I rode quite often the MZ ETZ 250 from a friend.itsme67_imp said:I didn't own one but I rode quite often the MZ ETZ 250 from a friend.peterbaron_imp said:Thorsten,
Did you ever have MZ in your life, if yes, which one?
pb
It was a reliable bike with a simple technology, easy to repair if necessary
It was a reliable bike with a simple technology, easy to repair if necessary
+1
pb

I didn't own one but I rode quite often the MZ ETZ 250 from a friend.itsme67_imp said:I didn't own one but I rode quite often the MZ ETZ 250 from a friend.peterbaron_imp said:I didn't own one but I rode quite often the MZ ETZ 250 from a friend.itsme67_imp said:I didn't own one but I rode quite often the MZ ETZ 250 from a friend.peterbaron_imp said:Thorsten,
Did you ever have MZ in your life, if yes, which one?
pb
It was a reliable bike with a simple technology, easy to repair if necessary
It was a reliable bike with a simple technology, easy to repair if necessary
+1
pb
It was a reliable bike with a simple technology, easy to repair if necessary
+1
pb
If have one or if you are interested in one, you maybe need repair manuals etc. (in German but with all necessary details):
MZ-Seite - Miraculis
please click on the left "Bücher"

...when I was younger