Your user name is in danger

Mine is simply a shortened version of my last name with a "y" added.
Many people called my father Rocky and many of my friends call me the same thing.
 
Capo_imp said:
My last name is Capone. You got a problem with that?

Gee, I was close. I thought you were one of those devices that clamped around the neck of a guitar. But now I see you're one of those that clamp around the neck of some rival with a guitar string! :s:s
 
Damfino_imp said:
Capo_imp said:
My last name is Capone. You got a problem with that?

Gee, I was close. I thought you were one of those devices that clamped around the neck of a guitar. But now I see you're one of those that clamp around the neck of some rival with a guitar string! :s:s

Gee, I was close. I thought you were one of those devices that clamped around the neck of a guitar. But now I see you're one of those that clamp around the neck of some rival with a guitar string! :s:s
You've clamped one neck, you've clamped them all...
 
I am sure most people can get mine.
My CA200 was my first street Honda motorcycle in 1964.
I still have one.
(HD is not the only bike with "push rods")
 
Dephisa comes from the names of my 2 daughters, DELPHine and ISAbelle. This led to DELPHISA as the name of the boat I bought in the late '80, a Microsail :
23650780849d59fe1d37c6dda7f7cc51.jpg


I have sold the Microsail a few years ago but the boat name remains in race simulation games I often play... and in the forums!:D
 
I'm not a Spaceman, but I play one on TeeVee.

Seriously, when Motorcycle.com had an interesting forum, one of the regulars suggested it after learning I'd worked at the Space Center. I guess it's better than the "firstname_lastname" I was using at the time.
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
I'm not a Spaceman, but I play one on TeeVee.

Seriously, when Motorcycle.com had an interesting forum, one of the regulars suggested it after learning I'd worked at the Space Center. I guess it's better than the "firstname_lastname" I was using at the time.
Plus it makes it harder for us to stalk you. :-/
 
DBusteR is the name that I used on bbs's back in the 80's and early 90's when I used to program eeproms/smart cards for pocket change.

You know what gets me, this thread is six pages in tapatalk for me and it is one of those off topic threads. Wonder when this one will get shut down or can someone bring it on topic with motorcycle talk???

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
dBuster_imp said:
DBusteR is the name that I used on bbs's back in the 80's and early 90's when I used to program eeproms/smart cards for pocket change.

You know what gets me, this thread is six pages in tapatalk for me and it is one of those off topic threads. Wonder when this one will get shut down or can someone bring it on topic with motorcycle talk???

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Is my motorcycle a CB1100? Damn if I know! :D
 
dBuster_imp said:
DBusteR is the name that I used on bbs's back in the 80's and early 90's when I used to program eeproms/smart cards for pocket change.

You know what gets me, this thread is six pages in tapatalk for me and it is one of those off topic threads. Wonder when this one will get shut down or can someone bring it on topic with motorcycle talk???

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Mate it's a Claytons. It's the "In the Pub" you have when your not having an "In the Pub". :)

Cheers
 
Damfino_imp said:
dBuster_imp said:
DBusteR is the name that I used on bbs's back in the 80's and early 90's when I used to program eeproms/smart cards for pocket change.

You know what gets me, this thread is six pages in tapatalk for me and it is one of those off topic threads. Wonder when this one will get shut down or can someone bring it on topic with motorcycle talk???

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Is my motorcycle a CB1100? Damn if I know! :D
Is this a funny post? Damn if I know. :P
 
nothing special here. Honda SC36 sold in Europe as "VTR1000F" US guys may know it as Honda Superhawk". My previous great bike.
 
ACK = Nantucket Ma
Ack-CB11
I'm also Ack-CR500, Ack-HP2 and Ack-Prius. There isn't a car on or left the island w/o an ACK sticker.
I'm trying to stay away from ninetowners.com so Ack-R9T isn't out yet.......
 
Back
Top