Jul 13, 2018 #3 F F800GT_imp Running like a top I am wondering how the dude stopped that thing ... Cool ? Indeed.
Jul 13, 2018 #5 Cormanus Administrator Staff member F800GT_imp said: I am wondering how the dude stopped that thing ... Cool ? Indeed. Click to expand... You tug on the reins and call out “Whoa!”
F800GT_imp said: I am wondering how the dude stopped that thing ... Cool ? Indeed. Click to expand... You tug on the reins and call out “Whoa!”
Jul 13, 2018 #6 peterbaron Road warrior clearviewx_imp said: Accident waiting to happen. Click to expand... +1
Jul 13, 2018 #7 C chync_imp Been there Thread starter peterbaron_imp said: clearviewx_imp said: Accident waiting to happen. Click to expand... +1 Click to expand... +1 I don’t think the accident is really waiting lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
peterbaron_imp said: clearviewx_imp said: Accident waiting to happen. Click to expand... +1 Click to expand... +1 I don’t think the accident is really waiting lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jul 13, 2018 #8 U use2b_imp Road warrior one pot hole and the death wobble and i would be pulling the ejection seat
Jul 13, 2018 #9 Lord Popgun Road warrior You guys do know this is not a new thing right? Been around a long time: Motorcycle Chariot Racing was a real sport in the 1920s
You guys do know this is not a new thing right? Been around a long time: Motorcycle Chariot Racing was a real sport in the 1920s
Jul 14, 2018 #10 C chync_imp Been there Thread starter Lord Popgun_imp said: You guys do know this is not a new thing right? Been around a long time: Motorcycle Chariot Racing was a real sport in the 1920s Click to expand... I had no idea. That’s awesome. I’m sure the wrecks were spectacular sights. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lord Popgun_imp said: You guys do know this is not a new thing right? Been around a long time: Motorcycle Chariot Racing was a real sport in the 1920s Click to expand... I had no idea. That’s awesome. I’m sure the wrecks were spectacular sights. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jul 14, 2018 #11 Lord Popgun Road warrior Yeah! And maybe spectacular fights if any them had a Gladius That would be better than the race!!!
Jul 14, 2018 #12 peterbaron Road warrior chync_imp said: peterbaron_imp said: clearviewx_imp said: Accident waiting to happen. Click to expand... +1 Click to expand... +1 I don’t think the accident is really waiting lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... +1 I don’t think the accident is really waiting lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yap, you are right, his head is one big accident
chync_imp said: peterbaron_imp said: clearviewx_imp said: Accident waiting to happen. Click to expand... +1 Click to expand... +1 I don’t think the accident is really waiting lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... +1 I don’t think the accident is really waiting lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yap, you are right, his head is one big accident