You guys may not like this!

jdvalero_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I put knobbies on my sled!!!!
I like it because all the noise keeps me awake when ridding plus the tingly sensation up my butt!
 
Jdvalero, why did you remove chain guard, was it for viewing?
Your chain is getting dry&blue :-/
 
looks like you have enough clearance on the swing arm.. did you remove the chain guard for clearance or something..

chuckk
the center stand looks a little close, from the pic..
 
Thread starter
jimgl3_imp said:
what size rear?
140/80-18

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
Chuckk_imp said:
looks like you have enough clearance on the swing arm.. did you remove the chain guard for clearance or something..

chuckk
the center stand looks a little close, from the pic..
That was the purpose for the pic...to show that there was hardly any space left.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
Ben70_imp said:
Nice! Now you won't have to chain up this winter :)

Ben
LOL

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
GoldOxide_imp said:
Hey JD ... I kinda like it.

You need gaiters now.
LOL.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Who cares what we like. If you like it that's all that matters. But, I kinda like it!
Thanks!....I do!

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
peterbaron_imp said:
Jdvalero, why did you remove chain guard, was it for viewing?
Your chain is getting dry&blue :-/
Yeap!

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
 
RE: You guys may not like this!

Well, I for one don't like this!

Haha, just kidding of course. Just figured your thread title practically demanded that someone say that.

It looks fine, the tires go with the basic black.
 
Back
Top