It was intentionally placed there as a dive attraction… One our dive spots has a jet, helicopter, boat, buses and other tid-bits…there is another CB but it is only a frame with wheels.
This CB is in White Star Quarry about 40 miles southeast of Toledo OH…. The other, not pictured, is in Gilboa Quarry about 15 miles west of Findlay OH….
When the guy brought my Nighthawk he had a trailer load of mostly vintage Hondas. I wanted to crawl in there to pick over them but time would not allow that plus they belonged to someone else. There was a Cb360 in there that looked to be in pretty good shape.
[/img]
Recently, I had to go to a wedding and the reception was held at the Corvette museum in Bowling Green Ky. Bored to death and really not wanting to be there I begged the man there to let me go through the museum to kill some time thinking I would only see Corvettes. Here is some of what they had in there. These are not all CB's but there were a lot in there at the time.