You don't know how you look...

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
You don't know how you look till you get your picture took! iPhone mounted on handle bar camera facing me :) say cheese ! Lol
 
Smiler_imp said:
Here's one I did last year, taken whilst riding home from Loomies Cafe

Sorry Bill, but the helmet makes you look like something from the Death Star.
 
Smiler Wrote:
Here's one I did last year, taken whilst riding home from Loomies Cafe

Sorry Bill, but the helmet makes you look like something from the Death Star.


LUKE....(big breath sound) I AM YOUR FATHER



I look like this :cool:

 
Ah, so this page is to be dedicated to the selfie while moving.

 
Recognize you anywhere now Cormanus!
 
That's how I will recognize him :rofl:
 
:biker: I am actually on the right side of the road, but it's very hard to say that when it's actually the left (or, in heraldic terms, sinister) side.

More selfies, please.

The good news (or bad depending on your point of view) is that it's cooler here and I had to get my warmer gloves out today. I can't seem to do the mobile camera thing with them on. It's impossible to turn the camera on. A clever camera farkle is required.
 
The correct side of the road is the left. The right is not correct, it's just right, alright?

It all dates back to when brave knights were horsemen and warriors, often at the same time. They would hold swords, maces or jousting sticks in their right hands, and would pass their opponents on their left side, allowing for some brutal swinging, stabbing, twatting, or skewering.

We kept this was as it is 'correct' and in case jousting ever becomes popular again.
 
Tortuga_imp said:
The correct side of the road is the left. The right is not correct, it's just right, alright?

It all dates back to when brave knights were horsemen and warriors, often at the same time. They would hold swords, maces or jousting sticks in their right hands, and would pass their opponents on their left side, allowing for some brutal swinging, stabbing, twatting, or skewering.

We kept this was as it is 'correct' and in case jousting ever becomes popular again.
Mmm. I would have joined forces with you but for the historical explanation.

I suspect jousting on horses may well be a thing of the past. Is the motorbike the horse of the present. In which case, mate, we may be rooted as you could hold a lance in your left hand and work the throttle with your right. Under those circumstances—unless you saw Red Mist hurtling towards you—it would make more sense to ride on the right.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Lol David
Another few more feet I think the ferret would be in wrong lane ! Lol
What??? I'm almost dead center in the lane... you're messing with me huh?
 
Tortuga_imp said:
The correct side of the road is the left. The right is not correct, it's just right, alright?

It all dates back to when brave knights were horsemen and warriors, often at the same time. They would hold swords, maces or jousting sticks in their right hands, and would pass their opponents on their left side, allowing for some brutal swinging, stabbing, twatting, or skewering.

We kept this was as it is 'correct' and in case jousting ever becomes popular again.
Interesting! I did not know that is why y'all drive on the left. I thought I was gonna joust with a lady in a Hummer the other day, she thought she was in England, or perhaps Australia.
 
davidsargee_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
The correct side of the road is the left. The right is not correct, it's just right, alright?

It all dates back to when brave knights were horsemen and warriors, often at the same time. They would hold swords, maces or jousting sticks in their right hands, and would pass their opponents on their left side, allowing for some brutal swinging, stabbing, twatting, or skewering.

We kept this was as it is 'correct' and in case jousting ever becomes popular again.
Interesting! I did not know that is why y'all drive on the left. I thought I was gonna joust with a lady in a Hummer the other day, she thought she was in England, or perhaps Australia.
Sounds like you escaped, David. That's good.

I suppose the alternative was that you skewered her. That may also have been good.
 
I was assuming for the alternative. But......, you know.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Aiming for the alternative, phone was trying to speak for me.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top