conuresmith_imp
New to the forum
Thread starter
I'm considering installing the RS-3 slip on muffler. Has anyone had experience with this?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did you take the center stand off or am I just not seeing it? If its off how much work was it to remove. ThanksKennyB_imp said:Weighs a little less than stock. Better throttle response, took the slight hesitation out of mine when accellerating between about 3500 & 3800 rpm. It is really quiet with the quiet baffle installed, I run mine without and it is no where near obnoxious. My fuel/air ratio is still about perfect without a fuel programmer and mine dynoed at 87 hp.



Did you take the center stand off or am I just not seeing it? If its off how much work was it to remove. Thanksconuresmith_imp said:Did you take the center stand off or am I just not seeing it? If its off how much work was it to remove. ThanksKennyB_imp said:Weighs a little less than stock. Better throttle response, took the slight hesitation out of mine when accellerating between about 3500 & 3800 rpm. It is really quiet with the quiet baffle installed, I run mine without and it is no where near obnoxious. My fuel/air ratio is still about perfect without a fuel programmer and mine dynoed at 87 hp.
The 2014 model does not have a removable baffle, you have to have the previous 2013 model for the removable baffle. I bought the 13 version for my 14 and had Yoshimura send me a 14 center stand stop bracket which is different from the 13.olekzap_imp said:I have the rs-3 on my 2014 standard. For those of you running it without the baffle, did you have any trouble removing it? At a glance it looks like the Allen bolts holding it in are spot welded. Are they actually not or do you have to somehow break the weld?
The 2014 model does not have a removable baffle, you have to have the previous 2013 model for the removable baffle. I bought the 13 version for my 14 and had Yoshimura send me a 14 center stand stop bracket which is different from the 13.uscgmac_imp said:The 2014 model does not have a removable baffle, you have to have the previous 2013 model for the removable baffle. I bought the 13 version for my 14 and had Yoshimura send me a 14 center stand stop bracket which is different from the 13.olekzap_imp said:I have the rs-3 on my 2014 standard. For those of you running it without the baffle, did you have any trouble removing it? At a glance it looks like the Allen bolts holding it in are spot welded. Are they actually not or do you have to somehow break the weld?