Scudrunr_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Folks,
I installed a full Yoshimura system on my bike just as soon as I bought it. I love the exhaust. It sounds great, it looks good, it’s very light, easy to install, and it definitely helps in the power department.
I have it running with the O2 sensor installed.
My dilemma is that the exhaust is quite fumey. I miss the cat. My wife is sucking fumes the entire time she rides with me. I use the bike to commute to work so I don’t want to show up smelling like the track.
Would a tune help? Flash or PCV? I was under the impression most bikes run lean from the factory and a tune would enrichen the mixture. In my mind a richer mixture would make the problem worse. Do I need to eliminate the O2 sensor? Some sort of wind deflection?
Thank for the help guys!
I installed a full Yoshimura system on my bike just as soon as I bought it. I love the exhaust. It sounds great, it looks good, it’s very light, easy to install, and it definitely helps in the power department.
I have it running with the O2 sensor installed.
My dilemma is that the exhaust is quite fumey. I miss the cat. My wife is sucking fumes the entire time she rides with me. I use the bike to commute to work so I don’t want to show up smelling like the track.
Would a tune help? Flash or PCV? I was under the impression most bikes run lean from the factory and a tune would enrichen the mixture. In my mind a richer mixture would make the problem worse. Do I need to eliminate the O2 sensor? Some sort of wind deflection?
Thank for the help guys!