Aug 11, 2014 #2 the Ferret Road warrior :rofl: seriously.. You found those two? Looks like you found a passle of trouble. I'd go the other way iffin I was you.
:rofl: seriously.. You found those two? Looks like you found a passle of trouble. I'd go the other way iffin I was you.
Aug 11, 2014 #6 the Ferret Road warrior Betting the sighting of 3 CB 1100s in one place in Australia is pretty rare eh?
Aug 11, 2014 #7 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior Mate, as rare as hen's teeth but a whole lot of fun. Standby, there will be more to come. Cheers
Aug 12, 2014 #8 rboe Road warrior Griso's are more rare and I had three in my driveway Sunday. Something about the Phoenix are and Griso's; thicker 'en flys. That said, I've still only see two CB1100's in the wild besides mine. It's just weird.
Griso's are more rare and I had three in my driveway Sunday. Something about the Phoenix are and Griso's; thicker 'en flys. That said, I've still only see two CB1100's in the wild besides mine. It's just weird.