YEN is now at $91.73 to 10,000 yen

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
The YEN has dropped to it's lowest point in 6 years.

If you've been thinking about making a purchase from Samurider, now is the time.
 
I remember my first tour overseas the exchange rate was 380 yen to the dollar! Made for some nice purchases of electronics. Then it plummeted after that.. The last tour I did in mainland Japan thee exchange rate was 107 yen to the dollar. So sickening to see where it is now...

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
*Sigh* It's not so long ago that AU$1 got you US$1.05 or thereabouts. Last night AU$1 got you all of US$0.88. I suspect it's still going south!
 
dBuster_imp said:
I remember my first tour overseas the exchange rate was 380 yen to the dollar! Made for some nice purchases of electronics. Then it plummeted after that.. The last tour I did in mainland Japan thee exchange rate was 107 yen to the dollar. So sickening to see where it is now...

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
wait, from a US perspective, don't you want the dollar to be stronger so it buys more of foreign products? Not so sure what you are sickened about?
 
1:380 - 91.73:10000. Lets put that into perspective. If today's exchange rate were the same it would be 91.73:37,857.4. See the difference? ;)
 
Back
Top