Yearly Goal met, and re-set

Thread starter
I know right? I didn't think it was possible, but the weather has been very cooperative. Cold but no ice or snow to speak of so far.

Tomorrow being Christmas with relatives coming in from all over, I am going to be lucky to sneak in a 30 miler.
 
Thread starter
congratulations on another day in the record books. I don't think you should be allowed to call that "cherry pie" even if it tastes good, but I'm probably nitpicking LOL
 
I was expecting homemade pie in a Tupperware container. I used to eat those Hostess pies when I was in grade school when mom hade a few extra cents.

I now get four seasons pie at local store. Four fruits ¼ cherry, apple, peach and blueberry. No commitment required.

And the have a half pumpkin and pecan pie.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
LOL you guys do know I'm like feeding an 8 year old right? I don't need gourmet. I think these pies are just fine, if not a little small. I also have the apple, but chose to take the cherry today because it was red like Christmas.
 
I'm with you, ferret...little kid comfort food!

Typical Stichill lunches on the weekend:



252decb7e7369ba9a1c6a5aec06cf3e3.jpeg


1dbdfaf10ca4b257ddfdb32e23702bfb.jpg
 
Thread starter
MMmmmmmmm now you're talkin'
 
Thread starter
Day 318 and 26 of 26 for Dec. Weather terrorists yesterday morning were saying partly cloudy and a record 66 degrees for today, but by 11 pm that had changed to 64, windy and showers. The roads were wet and it was 57 degrees, but not raining, when I took off at 8:30 a.m. 30 or so miles into the ride I must have ridden under a cell because I got rained on pretty good (Not Massachusets hard though lol). Only lasted about 20 miles. The rest of the ride was dry except for the mist coming off the wet roads.

85 miles this morning puts me at 24,855. Need 145 miles in the next 5 days.

I think we are going to make it :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
well I changed the oil, oil filter, rear end oil, topped off the coolant, and checked the air pressure in the ST. As I was buttoning it up, my wife said it's close to 70 will you take me for a motorcycle ride? You betcha babe

add another 45 miles lol. now at 24,900.. 100 to go.
 
Thread starter
OK fellers done deal! :excited:

Day 319 and 27 for 27 in December. 45 degrees but clear and sunny. Took wife for 35 mile ride but she got cold and had to go home. I went back out and put another 67 miles on for 102 total.

That seals the deal... 25,002 miles for 2016 with 4 days to go. :thumbsup:

(Still have to ride the CB New Years eve as I promised MTC) but will try and bang out 31 for 31 for the month anyway...just because lol
 
Congrats on the new record. Also, you don't have to ride the CB on 12/31 unless you ride every day between now and then.

Lastly, I almost wish I didn't have my December ride in the books because the weather forecast is tempting me to head out of my house at 11:45pm on 12/31 and return home at 12:15am on 1/1, thus completing 2 monthly rides without getting off the bike :) (I also have a NYE party that I need to be at, but a guy can fantasize, right?)
 
Well done, Ferret.

MTC just be careful the NYE party doesn't fill you with the sort of bravado that may lead you to that ride.
 
Thread starter
Rode the CB today.. Day 320.. 55 miles
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Well done, Ferret.

MTC just be careful the NYE party doesn't fill you with the sort of bravado that may lead you to that ride.
I'm not all that bright, but I'm not so not bright as to think I was bright enough to ride while infused with the spirit of the evening. (enough double negatives in there for ya? LOL )
The ferret_imp said:
Rode the CB today.. Day 320.. 55 miles
pretty impressive...now just don't do anything stupid in the next few days just so's you can say you rode every day in December.
 
Thread starter
I'm not going to take unnecessary risks Sea. Weather is looking pretty good though to finish the year out. Next years start looks iffy though. 90% chance of rain Sunday.
 
Back
Top