Gumby 1100_imp
Been there
Townie_imp said:The Yamaha Canada website shows 2 color choices, grey & blue: http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/deta...C&catId=79Gumby 1100_imp said:First Ride Review: 2016 Yamaha FJR1300ES
The reviews seem very positive for the 2016 FJR1300.
My main peeve is that Canada will not be getting the nice shade of Blue destined for USA.
Canada only gets a dismal Dark Gray for 2016!
The previous version came to Canada in the highly coveted Chocolate Brown!
Who makes these abysmal color choices for the Canadian market!
I agree with you...that blue is really nice. Now that blue is available in Canada, there's no excuses....you have to buy one.
I wonder if wind management on the FJR is as good as the ST?
I was pleasantly surprised to see the Blue option in addition to the Dark Grey! It is not often that the smaller Canadian market gets more colour choices than USA.
If something ever happened to my CB, the FJR is on my short list of potential replacements (along with the new Bonneville 1200). With rising insurance rates, however, I cannot afford or justify keeping two bikes on the road.
Most reviews I have read would indicate that the FJR wind management may be superior to the "somewhat antiquated and top-heavy" ST...Not my words, since there are many ST fans on this forum

.