Yamaha FZ-10 - oh mama!

Yamaha demo days is at my local dealer tomorrow and Saturday. i will be there riding bikes both days. Unfortunately the FZ10 is not on the list, mostly cruisers, but the FZ07, fz 09, xsr 900 are there so i will have fun regardless
 
Capo_imp said:
I'm torn on this beast. The green wheels are an issue, but nothing powder coating can't solve. It has most of the performance of the Aprilia Tuono, a bike I covet, likely with none of the exotic headaches, and at a huge cost advantage. MCN just rated it 2nd to the Tuono Factory in the super naked category. But it is a bit unconventional looking. Have to see it and study it for a while when it lands here.
Tuono, all attitude and style. Yamaha gets the job done. It comes in two color schemes if I am understanding the website info. I'd get the green wheels just for visibility.
[attachment=4853]
 
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Rboe_imp said:
I want a bike. Not a transformer or maybe a military attack bike. sigh.
I've got one of those already in red. :D
This would be for the moods of those other days...
Ulvetanna_imp said:
I really like this bike. Good electronics package. Best naked so far, like an FZ8 massively upgraded. You have the Gen 1 or Gen 2 FZ1? I had a Gen 1, with steel frame, but FZ8 uses Gen 2 frame with slight mods. Really, really good handling.

I wonder about the short wheelbase of this one; gonna be very quick-turning.
1st Gen. - '05. A beast with great ergos. Really, really loved that bike.



I've got one of those already in red. :D
This would be for the moods of those other days...
Ulvetanna_imp said:
1st Gen. - '05. A beast with great ergos. Really, really loved that bike.

[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/006_zps4ab63cdb.jpg.html]
now this is nice...
 
Back
Top