Ya know what I love about this place....

Verdecken_imp said:
I love that everyone here at the rally has been nothing but nice, helpful, and friendly. That when someone like me, with only 2 years of riding experience mostly on flat straight Midwest roads, felt a little uneasy on the dragon and slowed down a lot to feel more comfortable in the turns, I wasn't berated or made fun of. Instead, I was reassured to 'ride my own ride' at a pace that's comfortable to me. I got tips about riding form and how to handle the hairpins, and I never felt treated like an inferior rider despite having less years alive than some members have years in the saddle.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 Will. My sentiments exactly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I love... all of the above. My signature line says I joined in May 2013...
3 years ago. This was the first forum I ever joined. I tried out 3 others around my other bikes and a car brand I've come to like and guess what? I might have 10 posts in all 3 of them and I rarely go back to see what's going on. While I don't post quite like I used to here... I do check it often just to see what everyone is up to. This place is special.
 
Back
Top