Just curious about the weight difference. The new LED headlight is actually slightly heavier.
Installed the new taillight and turn signals on the rear fender.
The taillight is a cheap one off Ebay that looks like the XR600 taillight but dual element bulb. Eventually I'll find an LED bulb that fits the housing. The 1157 replacements I have do not fit.
Tonight I reinstalled the wheels and finished up the wiring with a diode for the turn signal indicator to get the LEDs functional.
Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
Looks I skipped a few details... I had the bike running about a year ago and forgot to check tire pressure before heading out on a test ride. Needless to say, a trail side tire repair was in order. After I arrived at home, I promptly ordered a tubliss kit for it. It took a couple months to get around to installing that kit, then they leaked overnight. It took a few more months to get them pulled and dropped off with a friend who helped get them resealed.