Xmas

The Gecko_imp

Been there
Thread starter
To all of you, riders old and young, Capt. Kirks, and Robert Redfords,
let me try to be the first to wish you a VERY good and merry Xmas. Above all I wish you no accidents, no repairs, and no health issues in the coming year. May you be able to take your bike out to great places, and meet friendly people wherever you go.
I took my happy CB out for a total of a 3 mile course last night, couldn't resist. But it's blistering cold. She said she was happy to be back in the garage. So I gave in.

Take care, okay ?
 
The Gecko_imp said:
To all of you, riders old and young, Capt. Kirks, and Robert Redfords,
let me try to be the first to wish you a VERY good and merry Xmas. Above all I wish you no accidents, no repairs, and no health issues in the coming year. May you be able to take your bike out to great places, and meet friendly people wherever you go.
I took my happy CB out for a total of a 3 mile course last night, couldn't resist. But it's blistering cold. She said she was happy to be back in the garage. So I gave in.

Take care, okay ?
I wish the very same good wishes to you and yours too :beerchug:
 
The Gecko_imp said:
To all of you, riders old and young, Capt. Kirks, and Robert Redfords,
let me try to be the first to wish you a VERY good and merry Xmas. Above all I wish you no accidents, no repairs, and no health issues in the coming year. May you be able to take your bike out to great places, and meet friendly people wherever you go.
I took my happy CB out for a total of a 3 mile course last night, couldn't resist. But it's blistering cold. She said she was happy to be back in the garage. So I gave in.

Take care, okay ?
lol

The best for you, your family and all the folks here at this fine Forum during Christmas and in the New Year!

:beerchug:

:biker:
 
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
2141b21b78ef57d28afc36dfbc04cc09.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
33 minutes to go until the clock ticks over.

Very best Christmas wishes indeed to all members of the forum and to their families. May the season bring you peace and happiness.
 
Ho HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS fellow CB 1100 riders

8f9bbae37905733f4037f9ea21c1c5c7.jpg


if I could repeat what Cormanus has said

Very best Christmas wishes indeed to all members of the forum and to their families. May the season bring you peace and happiness.
 
Best regards of the gorging season to all. May your Yule logs remain firmly attached to your fireplaces and not slip to burn your houses down.

For those who have fine riding weather, do not lament that you need to spend the next few days with your families. They will soon be out of your hair and you will be back in the saddle.

To those who are in colder climes, stay well until the embrace of spring brings back the joys of riding.
 
Thread starter
mtneers_imp said:
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
2141b21b78ef57d28afc36dfbc04cc09.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's indeed a cute "gift" card, thanks for sharing !!!!!
The ferret_imp said:
Ho HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS fellow CB 1100 riders

8f9bbae37905733f4037f9ea21c1c5c7.jpg


if I could repeat what Cormanus has said

Very best Christmas wishes indeed to all members of the forum and to their families. May the season bring you peace and happiness.
Thanks Ferret, .... btw who owns the birdhouses shown in the picture ? (you see I study your inputs :) )
 
Thank you, Gecko, for starting this.
So many really well-said wishes, I can't add anything better. I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season with lots of people who love you and bring you happiness and peace.
 
The Gecko_imp said:
mtneers_imp said:
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
2141b21b78ef57d28afc36dfbc04cc09.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's indeed a cute "gift" card, thanks for sharing !!!!!
The ferret_imp said:
Ho HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS fellow CB 1100 riders

8f9bbae37905733f4037f9ea21c1c5c7.jpg


if I could repeat what Cormanus has said

Very best Christmas wishes indeed to all members of the forum and to their families. May the season bring you peace and happiness.
Thanks Ferret, .... btw who owns the birdhouses shown in the picture ? (you see I study your inputs :) )
My lovely wife of 48 1/2 years, the birder
 
Moto Santa might be late this year.. just saying

67c70bf1401a164b99c47b8a7a54a1e2.jpg
 
:rofl:

Need those spiky tyres, Ferret.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Moto Santa might be late this year.. just saying

67c70bf1401a164b99c47b8a7a54a1e2.jpg
Late? Everything got delivered on time here...maybe that's just Santa taking a break after making his rounds.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Perfect pic, but I’ve never seen Santa wearing sunglasses and moto-mittens :D
That’s because Santa doesn’t exist.
 
Back
Top