Wyvern 4-4 Exhaust On The Way...

Thread starter
Two Questions:

One: Mine has the 4 into one stock exhaust (2013 Model). How are the Left (Clutch) Side Silencers attached to the Bike? That side doesn't have the rubber bushed Hanger found on the Right Side of the Bike. There is no Hanger included in the Kit to attach the Mufflers to the Left Side, and none illustrated in the Parts Diagram. What gives?

Two: The 2 and 3 Pipe Crossover has provisions for two O2 Sensors, mine has one. Do I buy a plug for the one port I don't use? They didn't include a plug.

Are there TWO Wyvern Kits for the CB1100, one for the Four Into One Exhaust model CB1100 and another for the later Four Into Two?

I am taking pictures of the entire install, BTW.


Hmmmm....:huh:
 
Thread starter
Motogeezer1949_imp said:
Centerstands for the DLX and STD are different due to the exhausts.
OK... But, my instructions call for the removal of the Centerstand. Mine's a 2013 model.:cool:
 
Thread starter
I'm more than a little concerned. This Kit doesn't have any muffler to frame hanger hardware on the clutch side of the motorcycle.

Am I missing something? Is there something else I have to buy to complete the install?

Who has installed this kit on a 2013 CB1100?
 
Geezalou M3 where have you been for nearly a year? We thought we saw your bike for sale at a shop in Massachusets a few months back, but the serial number didnt match up.

Glad you are still around and riding the CB. Bet those pipes sound great! THey certainly look good.
 
Yeah, they look fantastic.
 
Thread starter
Oh, they're good. Real good.

I can't imagine ever riding the bike with the stock exhaust ever again.

Bikers love it. They think it's a 70's vintage CB750.
 
Nicely done! Thanks for checking back in — it's good to hear from one of the original posters that was involved over on the advrider thread way back when.
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
Nicely done! Thanks for checking back in — it's good to hear from one of the original posters that was involved over on the advrider thread way back when.
You're welcome. It's been too long.:cool:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Geezalou M3 where have you been for nearly a year? We thought we saw your bike for sale at a shop in Massachusets a few months back, but the serial number didnt match up.

Glad you are still around and riding the CB. Bet those pipes sound great! THey certainly look good.
The '13 CB with Wyverns is still at that shop in Mass. I saw it the other day.

Home | New England Powersports
 
For that price it may be there a while. You can still get a brand new 2014 std for 7699.00 around here.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
I know that exhaust is expensive but that is still priced very high.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
uscgmac_imp said:
For that price it may be there a while. You can still get a brand new 2014 std for 7699.00 around here.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
I know that exhaust is expensive but that is still priced very high.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
A Corbin too...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top