Wow!

Good to hear that Sea and did wonder sometimes.
I like how Ferret got his and for myself use2b sounds just so much better than a hasbeen

Semper Fi
 
noroomtomove, a molecule is all a CB1100 engine would need! :beerchug:
 
I got my new 2014 CB1100 last summer for under $6,000 plus tax. I had to go to another state to pick it up but it was well worth it. Great price for a great bike!
 
EmptySea_imp said:
At that price, I think Cormanus should buy it and store in the US for him to ride when he visits. The key would be to have it stored somewhere close to a major international airport located in a part of the US that is likely to have the best possible whether when Australia is in its winter. Maybe he could find a forum member who lives 5 minutes from O'Hare Airport, who has some extra room in his garage, and who would be willing to keep the bike in riding condition in his absence. If he was especially lucky, the caretaker would not charge him for storing it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Disagree!!. Ferret has 2 bikes, CB and ST, and during Cormanus visit to the US, Ferret will be riding ST and Cormanus CB = much simple solution.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:lol..lol..

pb
 
I asked the bank manager about visiting the US to go riding with my mates. The answer: :rofl: :rofl:
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I asked the bank manager about visiting the US to go riding with my mates. The answer: :rofl: :rofl:
You know... I’d be willing to trailer down the CB & GW. Wouldn’t take much to talk me to stop by Ferret’s if he’s okay with lending the ST. Then I’ll buy a lotto ticket and maybe we can get you & Tony back :beerchug:
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I asked the bank manager about visiting the US to go riding with my mates. The answer: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh for the love of all that is good in the CB universe, have you forgotten that you're CORMANUS?

You don't ask the bank manager about anything.

No, you TELL the bank manager that you need to pay your mates in the US a little visit to make sure that things aren't getting out of hand. Yeah. Then you tell him that with a snap of your fingers, your mates can have multiple motorcycles at your ready to be dispatched at (or near, or pretty near) airports around the country. Yeah. After that, you imply that if he knows what's good for him (or her) that the bank will figure out a way to help make this happen for you, pronto. Yeah, that's it.

Of course, you could just ignore me and go spend an extended bit of time enjoying a ride on your CB — that's what most people do here after all. It's really for the better. :D
 
Ummm I think the bank mgr is Mrs Cormanus (who controls the purse strings)
 
Mrs Cormanus is surprisingly reasonable about overseas travel. So is the bank manager if the truth be told. I was just kidding. You are all very kind and I will come back one day. It just won’t be in 2018. There are too many other things going on.

I was kind of hoping my multi-billionaire mate, Guth, might send his plane for me and lend me one of the CB1100s from the warehouse. :D
 
Back
Top