wow clean

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
J4wFq5W.jpg


NO..NOT MINE! lol

dropped off my NC for new tires yesterday and in the shop for service was this spotless 14 DLX with get this 2,600 miles on it.

11 years old and 2,600 miles  ....gads

Had Kentucky plates on it

if it's there when I go to pick up my bike I'll leave a note about the forum on it under the seat strap
 
Thread starter
The A-man said:
Why don't you make an offer?  Would be great to have one in reserve!

It's not for sale, it's a customer's who brought it in for service. I put a tag under the seat that said CB1100.net
 
My 2014 std had 1306 miles when I bought it late last fall. had been tipped over, but otherwise like brand new. I too wondered how you could have a 10 year old bike with just 1306 miles on it. has more on it now....hahaha
-tdbru
 
tdbru said:
My 2014 std had 1306 miles when I bought it late last fall.  had been tipped over, but otherwise like brand new.  I too wondered how you could have a 10 year old bike with just 1306 miles on it.  has more on it now....hahaha
-tdbru

Mine only has 800 miles, but it is not ridden that much compared to my EX. Want to keep milage down in the event I sell it too.

 
Back
Top