Would you have bought this instead?

Oh I like that RWB version of that bike. Very nice. Wonder what a CB1100 would look like in that RWB format.. might be nice. If/when I get tired of the red, I might try it.
 
AndyHe_imp said:
Oh I like that RWB version of that bike. Very nice. Wonder what a CB1100 would look like in that RWB format.. might be nice. If/when I get tired of the red, I might try it.
Ask and you shall receive! :D

6e2888b153b703ce1c3b460dcf4bd8c4.jpg


4fe736075186fda8eebc28390b5064f0.jpg


d2da77079a47c2289fb262e23b665637.jpg
 
The ferret_imp said:
of the CB 1100 if it had been available?

Only available in Japan, only 300 made. Basically a fancy Nighthawk 750 with hydraulic valves, 75 hp, Freddie Spencer homage.

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/Honda/honda_cb750 Spencer 07.htm
yeah ! I'd have gone for it. I liked my long gone 750 Nighthawk, but it didn't try to hide that it was spec'd as a budget bike so didn't have a lot of well finished parts.

The only thing I don't care for on the Freddie Spencer model is the fixed disk brakes... time capsule is one thing, but couldn't they have put more modern floating disks on it (like our 1100s have) ?
 
Wow, that is quite eye catching. Maybe the colors on the picture are off but the RWB doesn't seem the same as the other (or as let's say a classic RWB VFR).
 
I know that in the 00's I would not have been able to resist. This is something that has frustrated me for a long time. The good bikes like these two that go to either Europe or only in Japan.
 
Papa Weeley_imp said:
Very cool bike! It definitely would have been on my radar. I even like the size.
Buuuut...I still like the looks of my red '13 better.
I don't know, Papa. It wasn't that long ago that I owned both a red and a blue CB1100F. One of the best looking Honda Super Sports Honda ever produced.
BUT, how I LOVE the EFI and killer brakes (and VERY low maintenance)
of my '13 1100. Ah Yes!... :clap:
 
Back
Top