WM

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Mr. T is pretty excited about Japanese accessories maker WM (not to be confused with WH). He recently visited their factory and posted pictures on his Facebook page.

WM http://www.wmpdt.co.jp/wm.html has been around for 32 years and are just now coming out with parts for the CB1100 – fenders, seat, tank, chain cover, etc

Perhaps their decision to start making parts for the CB1100 where influenced by Takashi’s sales figures (which are probably off the charts thanks to this forum.)

Here’s a picture of WM’s front fender prototype.

e712112c6aaf913438a51260ffa45dea.jpg


And 2 pictures of their chain guard

be6cf9e904a487402e88960d12f31620.jpg


b3e5aa7ac8cf0c5a848592d9da734d21.jpg


Hope to see them soon…..at Samurider!
 
Neat fender. What do you think the holes are for? At first I thought struts, but why 2 in the front?
 
Thread starter
Force Design, the folks who make side panels, are coming out with front and rear fenders too. Hopefully everyone will try to carve out a unique niche, resulting in a variety of styles.
 
Thread starter
HondaJon_imp said:
Sweet. Hey WM, just copy the Mugen chain guard. I'll be your first pre-order
Jon,

Ryujin uses a similiar chain guard on one or two of their custom 1100's, perhaps a Mugen.

I also pre-orderd. :D

Mr T says to be patience.....

He also mentioned this:

I am considering to be a sponsor of the CB forum, because I appreciate the forum! (not much interested in advertising)

Thank you very much for the pre-order, your patience is much appreciated.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
HondaJon_imp said:
Sweet. Hey WM, just copy the Mugen chain guard. I'll be your first pre-order
Jon,

Ryujin uses a similiar chain guard on one or two of their custom 1100's, perhaps a Mugen.

I also pre-orderd. :D

Mr T says to be patience.....

He also mentioned this:

I am considering to be a sponsor of the CB forum, because I appreciate the forum! (not much interested in advertising)

Thank you very much for the pre-order, your patience is much appreciated.

Wow that would be big!
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Mr. T is pretty excited about Japanese accessories maker WM (not to be confused with WH). He recently visited their factory and posted pictures on his Facebook page.

WM http://www.wmpdt.co.jp/wm.html has been around for 32 years and are just now coming out with parts for the CB1100 – fenders, seat, tank, chain cover, etc

Perhaps their decision to start making parts for the CB1100 where influenced by Takashi’s sales figures (which are probably off the charts thanks to this forum.)

Here’s a picture of WM’s front fender prototype.

e712112c6aaf913438a51260ffa45dea.jpg


And 2 pictures of their chain guard

be6cf9e904a487402e88960d12f31620.jpg


b3e5aa7ac8cf0c5a848592d9da734d21.jpg


Hope to see them soon…..at Samurider!
While the US would be a good market for CB afters, just looking at those Taiwanese CBers (and some Japanese vids) makes me think that if the sales figures look good it's probably due to the Asian market.

After a recent conversation with a local Honda distributor the Aussie market for anything CB is not going to go from zero to hero, that's for sure. Ah well, on the bright side, that increases the rarity of the '10/'11 Aussie models. Sort of like the Edsel of the Aussie motorcycle market.

Cheers
 
agreed, take this man for example who I added as a friend on fb and instagram:
Facebook

his galleries are public and I also posted some pics here of his CB.

But I cannot figure out if he has 1 or several CB's because he literally changes parts at the rate faster than I buy new clothes...

From exhausts, to tanks and fenders, he's done it all.
Even Kineo tubless spoke rims...

best of all, he's got the real Mugen seat, Mugen fairing, Mugen exhaust and Mugen grab rail.
 
Wow...nice link Rikko! Those are some beautiful bikes. I really like the Red CB and the #72 is a looker. couple of those fairings look cool. Especially the one that wraps back to the tank about 2/3rds through his slideshow
 
Back
Top