Mr T says this is the first WM chain guard he sold. (I bought it as soon as he posted it).
http://www.samurider.com/?p=20019/#itemImage
It took 3 weeks for Takashi to get it from WM, including a one week national holiday, and 3 days to arrive in my mailbox.
Here is a quick and dirty picture of the WM and my Plot chain guard http://www.samurider.com/?p=13292/#itemImage . Plot is Honda’s official aftermarket chain guard.
Both guards are made of steel. The Plot is chromed and the WM is polished stainless steel.
The WH is a close copy of the chain guard on one of Ryujin’s café style CB1100s.
I’ll be posting the Plot for sale soon if anyone is interested. It lists for 120,000 yen and with shipping runs about $140 US. I’ll be looking for $75 including shipping to the continental US
http://www.samurider.com/?p=20019/#itemImage
It took 3 weeks for Takashi to get it from WM, including a one week national holiday, and 3 days to arrive in my mailbox.
Here is a quick and dirty picture of the WM and my Plot chain guard http://www.samurider.com/?p=13292/#itemImage . Plot is Honda’s official aftermarket chain guard.
Both guards are made of steel. The Plot is chromed and the WM is polished stainless steel.
The WH is a close copy of the chain guard on one of Ryujin’s café style CB1100s.
I’ll be posting the Plot for sale soon if anyone is interested. It lists for 120,000 yen and with shipping runs about $140 US. I’ll be looking for $75 including shipping to the continental US