memphismike_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I said it more than once here he has a great voice that would be great in broadcasting. :beerchug:memphismike_imp said:


Ulvetanna_imp said:That bike is so BIG. It's inconceivable to me to even consider something that ponderous.
The CB1100 is as big as I would go, that's my limit.
Between that and the new Yamaha, and BMW's 1600, there are some fantastic touring bikes out there.
Think maybe I'll plan a tour on my Wolf Classic 150. At least I can kick start it if the battery dies.:rofl:
Rider's Domain's Adam Waheed has a pretty good write-up on the new Wing.
Good grief the way you guys ride those aircraft carriers scares the crap out of me. Rather drag my knee at 100 mph in Turn 2 over to Willow Springs. Wow.
Honestly it is a style of riding about which I know absolutely nothing. Terrifying! Absolutely contrary to all my instincts. And Heaven forbid one gets offline at any point. The precision necessary is just astonishing.

lolol! Guth's video looks just the same.EmptySea_imp said:I think there was a compliment or two within the last post...sort of like the compliment that's in "Hey, your wife dances pretty well for someone her size" LOL
Ulvetanna_imp said:That bike is so BIG. It's inconceivable to me to even consider something that ponderous.
The CB1100 is as big as I would go, that's my limit.
Between that and the new Yamaha, and BMW's 1600, there are some fantastic touring bikes out there.
Think maybe I'll plan a tour on my Wolf Classic 150. At least I can kick start it if the battery dies.:rofl:
Rider's Domain's Adam Waheed has a pretty good write-up on the new Wing.
Good grief the way you guys ride those aircraft carriers scares the crap out of me. Rather drag my knee at 100 mph in Turn 2 over to Willow Springs. Wow.
Honestly it is a style of riding about which I know absolutely nothing. Terrifying! Absolutely contrary to all my instincts. And Heaven forbid one gets offline at any point. The precision necessary is just astonishing.
Guth_imp said:Hey there memphismike, the audio quality in your video is amazing (nice video by the way). What is your setup (microphone type, how it's mounted, etc..)?
Ulvetanna_imp said:That bike is so BIG. It's inconceivable to me to even consider something that ponderous.
The CB1100 is as big as I would go, that's my limit.
Between that and the new Yamaha, and BMW's 1600, there are some fantastic touring bikes out there.
Think maybe I'll plan a tour on my Wolf Classic 150. At least I can kick start it if the battery dies.:rofl:
Rider's Domain's Adam Waheed has a pretty good write-up on the new Wing.
Good grief the way you guys ride those aircraft carriers scares the crap out of me. Rather drag my knee at 100 mph in Turn 2 over to Willow Springs. Wow.
Honestly it is a style of riding about which I know absolutely nothing. Terrifying! Absolutely contrary to all my instincts. And Heaven forbid one gets offline at any point. The precision necessary is just astonishing.
Ulvetanna, you've got to explain yourself here as I really have no clue what you're talking about.



I was. Also the drunken posts. Lurking, of course.Cormanus_imp said:I'm pretty sure he bought the bike. I'm also pretty sure that the use of pulchritude for any reason will not greatly be encouraged. Twice may be enough. I can't remember whether you were around for Hondahoney episode at the end of 2016. It did not end well.
But then it wasn't nearly as clever as VLJ's work.
I wanted Guth to read my blurb first to make sure it didn't come off as irresponsible, lol!Cormanus_imp said:Guth's only given me the Junior X-Ray specs, popgun. Not fair is it?