Wise Group

Fortunately we avoid the discussion of politics here on the forum and I trust that we all have enough wisdom to keep it that way. :cool:
 
Not only will you be wiser, you'll be better looking, thinner and the ladies will swoon when you ride by. It didn't exactly work that way for me, but I figured I'm the exception.
 
jdinaz_imp said:
Not only will you be wiser, you'll be better looking, thinner and the ladies will swoon when you ride by. It didn't exactly work that way for me, but I figured I'm the exception.
You've just identified what I always figured my parents meant whenever they would tell me that I was exceptional, lol.
 
Guth_imp said:
Fortunately we avoid the discussion of politics here on the forum and I trust that we all have enough wisdom to keep it that way. :cool:
Any further forays into matters political will see either posts deleted or the thread closed.
 
jdinaz_imp said:
Not only will you be wiser, you'll be better looking, thinner and the ladies will swoon when you ride by. It didn't exactly work that way for me, but I figured I'm the exception.
Isn't it funny how the vision we have of ourselves riding doesn't quite match up with the image we see when happening upon our reflection.
 
Thread starter
Banned_imp said:
jdinaz_imp said:
Not only will you be wiser, you'll be better looking, thinner and the ladies will swoon when you ride by. It didn't exactly work that way for me, but I figured I'm the exception.
Isn't it funny how the vision we have of ourselves riding doesn't quite match up with the image we see when happening upon our reflection.
This is especially true when I am on my Harley with visions of Peter Fonda cruising down the open road. But I am wearing a Rev'it mesh riding coat and pants and full face Shoei helmet. I must look pretty ridiculous, but in my head it is Easy Rider all the way..... :biker:
 
Back
Top