alexkrijnsen_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hello from Holland here
Today i put my CB in the Winterstorage.
It will stay in my livingroom till April next year.
I buy a chrome chaincover and the stainles radiator cover
Mister Takashi ship it too me in one week thats verry quik.
The chrome of the chaincover is realy beautyfull.
I also orderd a Exhaust for my little scooter.(PIC 004)
next weeki get my GPR muffler, it will be strait from Italy too me.
When i have time, i will remouve the wheels and bring them too a friend.
He will paint them Gold.
Next year i will have Golden wheels.
Kind regards Alex krijnsen
Today i put my CB in the Winterstorage.
It will stay in my livingroom till April next year.
I buy a chrome chaincover and the stainles radiator cover
Mister Takashi ship it too me in one week thats verry quik.
The chrome of the chaincover is realy beautyfull.
I also orderd a Exhaust for my little scooter.(PIC 004)
next weeki get my GPR muffler, it will be strait from Italy too me.
When i have time, i will remouve the wheels and bring them too a friend.
He will paint them Gold.
Next year i will have Golden wheels.
Kind regards Alex krijnsen

