Gone in 60
Road warrior
My winterizing will consist of asking my wife to sew up a small hole in my neck wind guard for those mornings when it drops below 50.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Stop with the gloating :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:My winterizing will consist of asking my wife to sew up a small hole in my neck wind guard for those mornings when it drops below 50.
Wells saidThe ferret_imp said:Then again where I live we don't have massive fires, black outs, earthquakes, crazy high taxes, sky high inflation (houses are reasonable, food is reasonable, gas is reasonable), regulations on business are reasonable, we don't have a massive immigration problem, we are more conservative than liberal so we are not expected to pay for everybody's everything, we have a low homeless population, we have a low unemployment rate, and unless there is a wreck, no waiting in bumper to bumper traffic and no need to drive between cars to get somewhere.
I'll take the 4 seasons including winter and thank my lucky stars I don't live in California lol

That's the spirt WingerGoldOxide_imp said:lol - It appears this diehard rider does not winterize.
This was captured this afternoon during the first half of a record-breaking November 11 (2019) winter storm in southern Ontario. It was an early 80's Honda Goldwing.
I cannot under-stress how slippery the road conditions were for all vehicles, let alone two-wheeled types ...
... and the plows that followed the Winger ...

I hear ya. Caught me by surprise, but not my dash cam.KiowaEagle_imp said:That is something I just can't wrap my head around. I have a friend that would ride year round to work. The weather didn't matter. I think I would be so tense on that bike you'd need a prybar to get my hands off the handlebars.
He was probably out to get an oil drain plug compression washer.peterbaron_imp said:Brrrrrrrr...wish Wing rider a safe home return

Good article- thanks2017EX_imp said:I came across this "Winterizing" article on Revzilla, and thought I would post a link to it. I imagine most if not all of it is old news to a lot of us, but for those a little less experienced it might be helpful. Then too, other members can add additional tips, tricks, and thoughts on the subject.
How not to winterize your motorcycle: Nine mistakes riders make - RevZilla

He was probably out to get an oil drain plug compression washer.GoldOxide_imp said:He was probably out to get an oil drain plug compression washer.peterbaron_imp said:Brrrrrrrr...wish Wing rider a safe home return![]()