Windshield With Vertical Lip

eddi0_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Ok, I think I've convinced myself I need to get a windshield due to being exhausted after riding. However, I'm not seeing one the design I'm looking for (looked at Dart/Comet/National Cycle/Puig). I'm about 5'11" and looking for a mid-sized screen with a vertical lip on the top (at least 1" lip). I know they are out there but I cannot find the manufacturer.

*Also, don't want an add-on lip, want it manufacturer with the plastic and would like color options (black/smoke etc ).



Any ideas?

Thanks
 
Thread starter
tj_gee_imp said:
Have you looked at the GIVI AF49? Is that the style you are talking about?
I did look at Givi as well, closer to the A34 but with a sharp vertical lip at the top. In general, more angular than the AF49 base but the Givi style is the closest I've seen so far.
Anyone know who makes this one? Custom?

10d4014b74744f3e1f42f5cf7520067f.jpg


You can see on this how the lip starts to turn vertical, not sure I need all the painted fairing however ($$).
 
Like this? Click on the pick and zoom in.

They stopped making the "tall" windshield about 5 years ago. I got this one in 2014 from Samurider. I don't have a short windscreen with my fairing, only the tall one.

d8a0f84a6fbbe80cd869538ada78a398.jpg
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
Like this? Click on the pick and zoom in.

They stopped making the "tall" windshield about 5 years ago. I got this one in 2014 from Samurider. I don't have a short windscreen with my fairing, only the tall one.

d8a0f84a6fbbe80cd869538ada78a398.jpg
Yes, this is as close as I've seen. Do you have a front facing pic by chance? Thanks.
 
eddi0_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Like this? Click on the pick and zoom in.

They stopped making the "tall" windshield about 5 years ago. I got this one in 2014 from Samurider. I don't have a short windscreen with my fairing, only the tall one.

d8a0f84a6fbbe80cd869538ada78a398.jpg
Yes, this is as close as I've seen. Do you have a front facing pic by chance? Thanks.
Yes, this is as close as I've seen. Do you have a front facing pic by chance? Thanks.
635239a4ef865c75e1594774a3793dfd.jpg
 
Back
Top