redbirds_imp
Road warrior
Have the Puig mounted for the cooler months but prefer to ride without come May and warm temps.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Rboe, I completely 100% agree. Now that you reminded me, the speed limit back when I had my 450 was 55mph and a w/s was not even a minor necessity at those speeds. And 2, 3, ... jobs were not required to refill the tank either. One year it was just a long wait in line.Rboe_imp said:Back when I was riding 55mph was the national speed limit; a windscreen was nice in the cold and rain but otherwise not all that critical.
Today, 55 seems like a walk in the park and 70-80mph - well, a windscreen is almost mandatory most days for long rides. That is a very strong breeze to lean into hour after hour, mile after mile.
) need a bit of help parting the slip stream. After all, we're not Moses!:angel:Here are 3 front views (2 zoomed in) plus a rear view.obleo_imp said:rbike: How about a straight on shot from the front please.
Is the NC700 good or bad? I found some positive comments about a Puig windshield. Ever tried one of those?redbirds_imp said:Is the NC700 good or bad? I found some positive comments about a Puig windshield. Ever tried one of those?White Dog_imp said:Is the NC700 good or bad? I found some positive comments about a Puig windshield. Ever tried one of those?CB4ME_imp said:Keep windshield induced wind noise in mind when shopping for a windscreen. The noise can be very annoying. I've had an NC700 for 3 months and am already on my third windscreen.
I have a Puig on my CB and am content with it. Little buffeting or wind noise and just enough coverage to keep the wind blast off my chest.
![]()