Windshield for cb1100ex 2017

Asdf23_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi my dad is struggling to find a tall windshield for his cb1100ex 2017 and I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion or a windshield that knows will fit it.

Thanks
 
There are a lot of shields that members have mounted. Searching will help. For cool/cold weather I remove my Road Comet and install an NC Street Shield EX.

Hopefully others will chime in with what they like. And some are pretty big. I think Givi even has one. Givi is pricey though.

Here is a link to National Cycle: http://www.nationalcycle.com/streetshield-hd.html
It shows the Street Shield and the EX on the home page.
 
Asdf, welcome. Sign your dad up to the forum. He has no conceivable idea just how much help there is to be had here, even when you ask for it. :D
 
I've been using the National Cycle Plexistar for winter and road trip riding. It's tall enough to send the wind blast over my head and provides good coverage out to my hands.

N8332-01 Plexistar™ Windshield Fairing

5d8e8537e57a791dfcee6df771a0bceb.jpg


Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
 
Revzilla sells MRA. So I would imagine other US sites do too.
 
Back
Top