LucienLeFranc
Running like a top
Thread starter
I inherited a big National windscreen from the PO, put it on, tried it out at 55mph, took it off, stuck it in the attic.
I buffeted me to death (worse than several hours lost in Margaritaville).
I'm not really looking for a huge screen on the one hand, nor do I want a cafe-type cowl on the other. I'm hoping for something low-key that mostly kinda disappears on the bike, but offers some wind protection for a tall rider. Easy on/off also a plus, but maybe I'll like the looks enough to make it a permanent addition and not just for long fast rides.
Something like this that I found as an unidentified image on the web meets my look requirements...

... but would it work for a tall rider?
Any talller riders out there, please let me know if you've found anything along these lines? Maker, model, link--whatever information you've got--greatly appreciated!
I buffeted me to death (worse than several hours lost in Margaritaville).
I'm not really looking for a huge screen on the one hand, nor do I want a cafe-type cowl on the other. I'm hoping for something low-key that mostly kinda disappears on the bike, but offers some wind protection for a tall rider. Easy on/off also a plus, but maybe I'll like the looks enough to make it a permanent addition and not just for long fast rides.
Something like this that I found as an unidentified image on the web meets my look requirements...

... but would it work for a tall rider?
Any talller riders out there, please let me know if you've found anything along these lines? Maker, model, link--whatever information you've got--greatly appreciated!




.





