Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hard to disagree with that.m in sc_imp said:Nope. on rainy days i take the concours. thats what its for. and grocery runs. CB is for being naked and free.
Vent pockets.jedd_imp said:This time around, I went with the MRA Vario :
its big feature =you can adjust height up / down
and there's a vent pocket that allows air pressure to balance out.
One other 'con' to windshields that I missed...GoldOxide_imp said:VLJ's opinion captured quite a bit.
I use a Dart Marlin on the CB and it is great for speeds up to about 120 km/h. After that, I don't think it makes a difference. Impact on bike "looks" is minimal.
- - -
I have used large windshields on other bikes are they are great for long freeway cruising, albeit with some side effects mentioned by VLJ. I suppose the biggest beef I have for large shields are:
* They are hot in summertime,
* They get murky to see through, especially at night and in the rain,
... and some VLJ missed ...
* They can trap birds, garbage and wasps in the negative pressure vortex between you and the screen,
* If you are tall, your helmet can sometimes hit the top of the screen, usually in stop-and-go traffic because you might be standing up to stretch, and generally hacking around because you can't lane split.