windjammer

superhawk_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
so at a swap meet 2 weeks ago and there was a windjammer front faring off a cb750 always wonder is there a cb1100 new style
with one on it so a little talk a little money and I have one with mount and bad shield have a new shield in route from Florida

is there a pic out there with a windjammer on it

thanks for all the info on this web site
 
Carguy1959 has this one. and as soon as my mount comes back from powder coating I will have one on mine. no pic I guess I can't post pics. someone else will have to show you the pic.
Kevin
 
Ask and ye shall receive :)

Windjammer V update/parts

And Carguy's : Windjammer

Sorry Husky, I think you forgot to paste the link. :)

Search on Windjammer and a bunch of threads come up. I only looked at the 2 above.
 
Back
Top