Wind Screen..

pwh421_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I added a windscreen the other day and it's a whole new bike..

Mileage, comfort at speed, overall enjoyment of ride, are all better..

It's just a little thing but it makes a HUGE difference..

I am so very happy with both how it looks and how it performs.

1b77d9a2ce18fd64b99af3d01fd8650a.jpg

39ead932f75efbc50c90c3a6c36131ae.jpg
 
Looks good. Glad you are happy with it. Weren't you having trouble mounting it or something? What ever came of that?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Looks good. Glad you are happy with it. Weren't you having trouble mounting it or something? What ever came of that?
I was having issues, because I removed a headlight mounting bold all the way the threaded part moved.. So I had to take apart the light, seat the threaded nut, and then go from there..

Actual installation was easy..
 
Oh yea, now I remeber. DId you use the hot glue trick?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Oh yea, now I remeber. DId you use the hot glue trick?
Not this time..

I don't see me taking those bolts out again, but if I do I'll do it then..

-Peter
 
use2b_imp said:
X2 = what is it ?
is this possibly supposed to be in the Nemo rlet thread?

if so it means you need 2 of them, 1 for each lever (95010-16001 rlets.. actually Cap A I believe)
 
Thread starter
memphismike_imp said:
That looks nice. Which Screen is this?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puig 0869N Black Naked Universal Windshield for 8" Round Headlight
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$44.95
 
Back
Top