Wide Angle Mirrors

I have not. I have been waiting for someone to market the non-distorting wide-angle mirror that some professor developed. Of course, I first read about it about ten years ago and still nothing. I'll be following this thread to see what people have done.
 
Never seen the 180 viewing mirror before. My bar end mirrors (CRG Lanesplitters) are wide angle though, and once you get used to the different viewpoint you end up essentially having no blindspots. You can look down and see all behind you basically until 90° perpendicular to your head.
 
Chapomis_imp said:
The only possible issue I had with the RiderScan was that if the sun was behind you its a lot of reflection dead center.

The other options I found besides the circular type were:

Maxi View PISANG123: Toto Online, Prediksi Liga Inggris, WD Cepat

Cipa http://www.carid.com/cipa/blind-spot-mirror-mpn-49805.html?gclid=CLiE6KbnrswCFYsmhgodDXkK5Q

The Cipa's are only $9 each, might add those to my truck first to see how they work.
Those maxiviewmirrors look promising. I find the standard mirrors good looking but limited in their ability to show me what is happening in my blind spot and even behind me. Wonder if anyone has installed them, with those two "stalks" I question how they mount, swivel on the bottom?
 
Back
Top