Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'd love to do the same. I can't find the correct part number for the blue. I know they weren't available in the US. I tried other Countries but there are several tank part numbers and none list the color code on them. Do you have the number?pdedse_imp said:No, but I looked into buying that tank for my '17ex...I would love to switch out between red / blue each year. I just couldn't justify spending $1100 for it.
Samurider used to have them, but now their page is blank for all tanks for the CB1100.
I'd love to do the same. I can't find the correct part number for the blue. I know they weren't available in the US. I tried other Countries but there are several tank part numbers and none list the color code on them. Do you have the number?Mafd2_imp said:I'd love to do the same. I can't find the correct part number for the blue. I know they weren't available in the US. I tried other Countries but there are several tank part numbers and none list the color code on them. Do you have the number?pdedse_imp said:No, but I looked into buying that tank for my '17ex...I would love to switch out between red / blue each year. I just couldn't justify spending $1100 for it.
Samurider used to have them, but now their page is blank for all tanks for the CB1100.
I'd love to do the same. I can't find the correct part number for the blue. I know they weren't available in the US. I tried other Countries but there are several tank part numbers and none list the color code on them. Do you have the number?pdedse_imp said:I'd love to do the same. I can't find the correct part number for the blue. I know they weren't available in the US. I tried other Countries but there are several tank part numbers and none list the color code on them. Do you have the number?Mafd2_imp said:I'd love to do the same. I can't find the correct part number for the blue. I know they weren't available in the US. I tried other Countries but there are several tank part numbers and none list the color code on them. Do you have the number?pdedse_imp said:No, but I looked into buying that tank for my '17ex...I would love to switch out between red / blue each year. I just couldn't justify spending $1100 for it.
Samurider used to have them, but now their page is blank for all tanks for the CB1100.
Must have been pre-covid when I was considering buying the blue...I got a response from Samurider, so let me search old emails to see if I referenced it there.
Sorry, I don't have any part number to confirm the above number, just what's in the email. But contact them using the Samurider site linked here in the forums.Mafd2_imp said:I'd love to do the same. I can't find the correct part number for the blue. I know they weren't available in the US. I tried other Countries but there are several tank part numbers and none list the color code on them. Do you have the number?pdedse_imp said:I'd love to do the same. I can't find the correct part number for the blue. I know they weren't available in the US. I tried other Countries but there are several tank part numbers and none list the color code on them. Do you have the number?Mafd2_imp said:I'd love to do the same. I can't find the correct part number for the blue. I know they weren't available in the US. I tried other Countries but there are several tank part numbers and none list the color code on them. Do you have the number?pdedse_imp said:No, but I looked into buying that tank for my '17ex...I would love to switch out between red / blue each year. I just couldn't justify spending $1100 for it.
Samurider used to have them, but now their page is blank for all tanks for the CB1100.
Must have been pre-covid when I was considering buying the blue...I got a response from Samurider, so let me search old emails to see if I referenced it there.
Must have been pre-covid when I was considering buying the blue...I got a response from Samurider, so let me search old emails to see if I referenced it there.
It may be 17500MGCJG0ZA. See if this what you have?
Shall we ask if they'll do a "two for one" shipping?Mafd2_imp said:Yea it's steep but gorgeous.
Thanks for the info. Can you confirm that's the correct part number for the blue? I've tried several places and they need the VIN to confirm the color code. I don't have a VIN on a blue one.Tev62_imp said:This blue tank 17500-MGC-JG0ZA can still be purchased in the UK via David Silver Spares. They quote a 5 week delivery period (direct from Japan I suspect). You just have to change over the fuel cap but that should be easy enough. Pricey but glad it exists to buy should you feel that way inclined.
Oh and I love the red also. Have several red/Burgandy bikes. The 2017 Candy red is beautiful and the pearl in it pops in the sun. I love the blue also. Wouldn't mind changing aroundCharlie Bravo_imp said:I love the blues! My faves are Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray, and...oh, wait, you meant paint. I like my red.
Thanks for the info. Can you confirm that's the correct part number for the blue? I've tried several places and they need the VIN to confirm the color code. I don't have a VIN on a blue one.Mafd2_imp said:Thanks for the info. Can you confirm that's the correct part number for the blue? I've tried several places and they need the VIN to confirm the color code. I don't have a VIN on a blue one.Tev62_imp said:This blue tank 17500-MGC-JG0ZA can still be purchased in the UK via David Silver Spares. They quote a 5 week delivery period (direct from Japan I suspect). You just have to change over the fuel cap but that should be easy enough. Pricey but glad it exists to buy should you feel that way inclined.
Thanks for the info. Can you confirm that's the correct part number for the blue? I've tried several places and they need the VIN to confirm the color code. I don't have a VIN on a blue one.Tev62_imp said:Thanks for the info. Can you confirm that's the correct part number for the blue? I've tried several places and they need the VIN to confirm the color code. I don't have a VIN on a blue one.Mafd2_imp said:Thanks for the info. Can you confirm that's the correct part number for the blue? I've tried several places and they need the VIN to confirm the color code. I don't have a VIN on a blue one.Tev62_imp said:This blue tank 17500-MGC-JG0ZA can still be purchased in the UK via David Silver Spares. They quote a 5 week delivery period (direct from Japan I suspect). You just have to change over the fuel cap but that should be easy enough. Pricey but glad it exists to buy should you feel that way inclined.
This seems to reference blue in the Switzerland row but not to be relied on. If I change the last digit to B look what happens to the table after this one.

