Apr 2, 2022 #1 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Thread starter Walking down the street today- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apr 2, 2022 #4 the Ferret Road warrior If anyone with a 2013 wants one of those windshields like on this bike, I have one I bought from a member back in 2013 and then traded my 13 on the 14 Deluxe and it wont fit the 14. $100 plus shipping.
If anyone with a 2013 wants one of those windshields like on this bike, I have one I bought from a member back in 2013 and then traded my 13 on the 14 Deluxe and it wont fit the 14. $100 plus shipping.
Apr 2, 2022 #5 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Pretty cool that the rider can carve out a motorcycle-specific spot on the street.
Apr 2, 2022 #6 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Thread starter Lots of rust, shock tubes shot, front fender shot, lots of plastic faded. But made me laugh- there is a baby shoe on the kick stand. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lots of rust, shock tubes shot, front fender shot, lots of plastic faded. But made me laugh- there is a baby shoe on the kick stand. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apr 2, 2022 #7 peterbaron Road warrior Looks like this bike went through leprosy or gangrene and has not recovered since :-/
Apr 2, 2022 #8 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Fantastic use of the the CB1100. Although, mine never got that bad leaving it outside. My kickstand got naturally lubed by the chain, so it didn't rust.
Fantastic use of the the CB1100. Although, mine never got that bad leaving it outside. My kickstand got naturally lubed by the chain, so it didn't rust.
Apr 2, 2022 #11 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Thread starter It looks REALLY bad in person- I didn’t want to make a scene taking pictures of it. But whoever it is apparently is enjoying riding it- I hope it has a million miles. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looks REALLY bad in person- I didn’t want to make a scene taking pictures of it. But whoever it is apparently is enjoying riding it- I hope it has a million miles. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apr 2, 2022 #13 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Cormanus_imp said: Worse even than mine! Click to expand... :rofl: