emptysea
Road warrior
I wave at all riders. I figure that I'm sending goodwill their way. The wave is more about the giving of it, not so much about the receiving of it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Spoken like a flower child...OM..EmptySea_imp said:I wave at all riders. I figure that I'm sending goodwill their way. The wave is more about the giving of it, not so much about the receiving of it.
I don't like to wave at all! but will wave if someone wave at me. It is difficult to raise the hand off the handle bar when I am in high speed or in a curve, it can be dangerous. I now lift my palm of the handle bar to greet someone instead of take it off. I am thinking of painting my glove on palm side white, so when I lift up my palm, they see that I return the greeting, or I just nod.HikerToo_imp said:I had been out of sport bike riding for a few years prior to my CB1100 purchase in the spring. As far as who waves to who, I've noticed some of the same things going on, but have also noticed a higher percentage of Harley riders waving to me now....is this because I'm on a UJM now? Or has everyone started to accept each other in this day and age?
I normally do not wave first any more, as I feel odd when I wave and they don't wave back....
Any thoughts?
))