Sep 14, 2016 #1 K kmoney_imp Road warrior Thread starter https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=343117799362310 Amazingly composed for an 80 year old chassis and pizza cutter tires. Must be a hairy ride.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=343117799362310 Amazingly composed for an 80 year old chassis and pizza cutter tires. Must be a hairy ride.
Sep 15, 2016 #3 F feralchimp_imp Running like a top That's an amazing video. The chassis looks pretty composed with Troy Corser aboard, but I'm sure if I tried to ride it that hard one of those first few flexes/bobbles would have been a day-ender.
That's an amazing video. The chassis looks pretty composed with Troy Corser aboard, but I'm sure if I tried to ride it that hard one of those first few flexes/bobbles would have been a day-ender.
Apr 17, 2017 #4 S sabashahid_imp First service completed Tezza_imp said: Was going great until he cooked it. Click to expand... omg he cooked it?