Who is this?

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
This was posted on another forum and I wanted to know it the rider might be on here?

 
LOL not me.....

Dang that's a lot of lanes for a country boy like me to keep track of. There was people everywhere
 
That is funny, guy on the CB doesn't look over at light, then burns the guy on the shoulder, and he loves it ! :-) woo hew


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Yup. That's what you call getting out of SF in a hurry. :D
 
That's downtown San Francisco entrance to the Bay Bridge.

Whoever that CB1100 rider is, he has a tolerance for risk that is not in my playbook!
 
12cb96vfr_imp said:
i must be weird, I always make it a point to acknowledge any rider i come across on the road, especially at stoplights....
It's just common courtesy...or should be at the very least.
 
CB1100 rider was not aware of the E-Bike and its 100% torque @ 0 rpms So he had to get one back by riding the shoulder and passing the E-bike... What a Douche.
 
I'm always surprised at how small the CB looks when you see it with someone aboard.

BTW, it wasn't me, your honour.
 
Great audio response, just a hooligan showing off, lucky that shoulder was clean, around NY this time of the year he would have been on his butt at best.
 
Saw that, too (on barf). Was wondering who it was. Never saw a cb1100 out on the road around here that wasn't one of my known buds on this forum. Risky move. I always like to have an out. I didn't see one between the car and the barrier if the car drifted to the right.
 
Back
Top