Who is this?

Cormanus_imp said:
I'm always surprised at how small the CB looks when you see it with someone aboard.

BTW, it wasn't me, your honour.
Oh man, you've hit the nail on the head there. When I'm aboard I feel like a totally badass 70's rocker, out to wreak havoc and burn up the road.

Then I ride past a Fish & Chip shop window and glance longingly to my side, to see a tall fat bloke riding a monkey bike! :huh:
 
I gotta say bay area riders do ride quite aggressively. I'm a native californian, born in los angeles so I am familiar with crazy lane splitting and canyon craziness but some bay area riders split lanes waay to fast and very close....maybe I'm just getting older and wiser but riding the shoulder in a curve where marbles collect is beyond my comfort level. Crashing in heavy traffic is never a pretty sight.
 
I noticed that the rider was called a hipster and special notice made of his jean jacket. I sometimes wear a jean jacket that I bought at Sun Studios after they let me pick a little guitar in that hallowed place. I asked my wife if that made me a hipster... she said nope, you are actually vintage. :-/
 
Saw a guy today on a 2014 black standard in Pacifica, on Esplanade Ave. I waved from my white Jeep Cherokee and gave a thumbs up. Was it anyone here?

Thought I'd hijack an old thread rather than start a new. First time I've seen another CB1100 on the road.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
That's what I said after getting back from a ride to the pacific coast and up to San Fran. Traffics is nuts and so are the people in the traffic. Only place I have seen angular lane changes.
 
Back
Top