kenfyoozed_imp
Running like a top
I thought there was a list of the gears in one of the other threads......not sure which one.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Maybe he has made his deal with the dealer, paid for the bike, but not taken delivery yet. I have done that several times. Bought a bike in the dead of winter when dealers are hungry, but leave them their in the crate until the weather breaks sometime in March. I would have done that with my CB but the weather just happened to be good enough in late March when the bike arrived at the dealership, so I just went ahead and took delivery._imp said:But the 2013's don't have spoke wheels.Greg Davis_imp said:I just purchased a 2013. I have not put gas in it yet. it's brand new, zero miles. I love the spokes wheels, and the pipes. Could care less about 6th gear, and actually prefer the smaller tank. I am going to sell the 2013 I just purchased ( haven't even ridden yet ). and wait for a 2014. Anybody know anyone who wants a screaming deal on a brand new zero mile 2013, call 407-617-3417 or gregdavis3@aol.com 8750 buys bike.
Plus how did you take delievery of a new model w/o the
dealer assembling the bike and then adding fluids and
handing the keys over.Dealers aren't allowed to just sell
bikes out of the crate.That's a warranty issue.The dealer has
to take the bike out of the crate,assemble it,add fluids and
check to make sure it operates as per Honda/dealer agreement.
Otherwise the Warranty is null & void.
What on earth are you talking about man.You aren't authorized
to sell a bike that's never been started and have a Warranty in
place.
Because yer used to small bikes is what.Live with a VTX 1800Randy B_imp said:I have to STRONGLY disagree with you on this. I commute 115 mile a day on this bike in some of the windiest conditions around and it's as stable as a rock at 80 MPH. I got blown around MUCH more on my 93 Nighthawk 750 than I ever will on this thing.
Sure I think the seat is a bit hard even after 13,000 miles, but then again I am putting a but of weight down on it soooo.....
Even with that said I would have no issue riding this thing anywhere. I have complete confidence in the machine to take me anywhere and get me back home.
But a customer does not have the luxury to take delievery of aThe ferret_imp said:Maybe he has made his deal with the dealer, paid for the bike, but not taken delivery yet. I have done that several times. Bought a bike in the dead of winter when dealers are hungry, but leave them their in the crate until the weather breaks sometime in March. I would have done that with my CB but the weather just happened to be good enough in late March when the bike arrived at the dealership, so I just went ahead and took delivery._imp said:But the 2013's don't have spoke wheels.Greg Davis_imp said:I just purchased a 2013. I have not put gas in it yet. it's brand new, zero miles. I love the spokes wheels, and the pipes. Could care less about 6th gear, and actually prefer the smaller tank. I am going to sell the 2013 I just purchased ( haven't even ridden yet ). and wait for a 2014. Anybody know anyone who wants a screaming deal on a brand new zero mile 2013, call 407-617-3417 or gregdavis3@aol.com 8750 buys bike.
Plus how did you take delievery of a new model w/o the
dealer assembling the bike and then adding fluids and
handing the keys over.Dealers aren't allowed to just sell
bikes out of the crate.That's a warranty issue.The dealer has
to take the bike out of the crate,assemble it,add fluids and
check to make sure it operates as per Honda/dealer agreement.
Otherwise the Warranty is null & void.
What on earth are you talking about man.You aren't authorized
to sell a bike that's never been started and have a Warranty in
place.
He's on another tread spamming to sell that bike.The ferret_imp said:I don't believe he mentioned it ever being started..or set up. If he has paid for it, he owns it. The dealer can easily set it up, activate it, and test ride it for whoever he would sell it to. It may not have a warranty however, unless the new Honda warranties are transferable.
Without Mr. Davis giving all the details we are only guessing as to where in the procedure he is.
Btw I am automatically insured on anything I buy, as long as I notify my agent on his answering machine and giving him the vin number. Besides you dont need insurance to own a bike, only to license it and operate it on the highway.
If you mean am I acting like some Yahoo bozo afterkenfyoozed_imp said:Foolardi, it seems, to me at least, that the vast majority of your post include you proclaiming the superior ability of the VTX 1800, Valkyrie Tourer, or the Rune. Are you sure you made the right choice?
Are you takin' Brand spankin' new models right from theDeanohh_imp said:In Wa state , no insurance is required unless needed by finance co. I've never shown ins or had insurance ever for purchase of at least 20 new road bikes from many dealers. The cops can't write you tickets for no insurance because its not a violation of any laws. Cars yes, bikes no.

The info on the Euro model said that the first five gears remain the same as the 2013. The 6th gear was added as an overdrive.Jim21680_imp said:So, does anyone know if this new 6th gear is actually a higher overdrive? (Or is it the same as our 5th, with a revised gearset in between?)