Who has a Vanson Leather Jacket?

Big tick to that!
 
Thread starter
Blimey, Ferret, you ride a good deal. You'd surely break it in more quickly than that.
 
I read the article and I don't think he meant that it takes five years to break in. Their website provides some ideas on how to speed the break in process. Five years of riding left for you? Hmmm..just buy the Vanson, size XL. It should be nicely broken in by the time you hand it down to me. ;)
 
A little over 30 years ago, a buddy of mine worked for a couple years in the Vanson leather factory in Massachusetts and the jackets he made back then for a couple guys in our group (I didn't get one at the time, truly a missed opportunity) protected riders on the road and those jackets are still around today. And yes, Ferret, they are broken in by now!
 
Back
Top