kballowe_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I bought a nice 2013 CB1100 and rode it around and got it rained on and rode it down gravel roads and thru mud puddles and and and it took me everywhere I wanted to go.
AND, I was happy.
Fast forward a couple of years, and I now have a 2014 CB1100 Deluxe.
It has some extra "nice to have" stuff, but what's the difference? Even with that 6-speed transmission, I'm not sure that I care, one way or another.
Now, I admit that I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but (having owned both) I simply see no difference in the riding/handling between the two bikes. To the untrained eye, they look virtually identical.....
:biker:
.
.
.
AND, I was happy.
Fast forward a couple of years, and I now have a 2014 CB1100 Deluxe.
It has some extra "nice to have" stuff, but what's the difference? Even with that 6-speed transmission, I'm not sure that I care, one way or another.
Now, I admit that I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but (having owned both) I simply see no difference in the riding/handling between the two bikes. To the untrained eye, they look virtually identical.....
:biker:
.
.
.
