JF Coastal_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Dam, I really want a bigger tank and love these whitehouse tanks.
WHITEHOUSE:CB1100 K10 TANK:BLACK | Samurider.com
Why are they so darn expensive. !!!
Couple questions..
1) How much could I realistically sell my tank for ?
2) Can anyone think of any more affordable alternatives ?
3) If I get a bigger tank for my 2014 standard would the computer automatically adjust and be accurate ?
The unpainted one is cheaper, but that would require me to have it professionally painted. Hmmm. .. It's still a crazy $1,400..
Maybe someone on the board would like to sell me there used 2014 deluxe tank ?
WHITEHOUSE:CB1100 K10 TANK:BLACK | Samurider.com
Why are they so darn expensive. !!!
Couple questions..
1) How much could I realistically sell my tank for ?
2) Can anyone think of any more affordable alternatives ?
3) If I get a bigger tank for my 2014 standard would the computer automatically adjust and be accurate ?
The unpainted one is cheaper, but that would require me to have it professionally painted. Hmmm. .. It's still a crazy $1,400..
Maybe someone on the board would like to sell me there used 2014 deluxe tank ?