White House Test Rides

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Takashi takes the K10 & the Hakofugu on test rides. He apparently gets mobbed by admirers of these bikes in the process.

Test-ride for K10 & Hakofugu cafe racer. | Samurider.com

White House K10

b4ea7dbbd0d7cdc88552d8ce6a7c23ab.jpg


White House Hakofugu

a659ce816268facc909f672834d939f1.jpg
 
You know I look at the K 10 kit and so wish Honda had made our bikes exactly like that.

Then I look at a picture of a stock CB 1100 and I'm so glad Honda made it exactly like they did.

Weird!
 
My only issue is I would love to have a larger fuel tank. I got soooo used to having almost 5 gallons to play with on my Nighthawk and this just messes with my mind a bit.
 
Beautiful (extremely expensive) bikes.

They ran the tail light wire on the outside of the fender on the Hakofugu. I wonder why.
 
Thread starter
Ack-CB11_imp said:
I can set up a K10 test ride on Nantucket, if anyone rides up this way? :biker:
So Ack, does your bike attract any attention? Do people ask what year it is? Any unbelievers? :D
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
I can set up a K10 test ride on Nantucket, if anyone rides up this way? :biker:
So Ack, does your bike attract any attention? Do people ask what year it is? Any unbelievers? :D
So Ack, does your bike attract any attention? Do people ask what year it is? Any unbelievers? :D
There aren't to many bikes out here, under 100 I'd say. We have a very mini rally out here in the spring, everyone will see it then. On drive-by's it fools everyone, about 6-8 people have checked it out up close. They were all smiles about it and are amazed what a great job White House did. I have to explain it's a kit for a bike they've never heard of. I should carry a picture of a new CB so they'll know what I'm talking about. It's fun....:D
 
Back
Top