White House project started

Thread starter
That's great news. Make sure you have fresh batteries for your camera :D
[/QUOTE]

Might not be this weekend, extra day in customs.
If anybody wants a specific picture of a certain part while they are off the bike, let me know I'll do it.
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
That's great news. Make sure you have fresh batteries for your camera :D

Might not be this weekend, extra day in customs.
If anybody wants a specific picture of a certain part while they are off the bike, let me know I'll do it.
[/QUOTE]
Every part...Every angle :D
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
That's great news. Make sure you have fresh batteries for your camera :D

Might not be this weekend, extra day in customs.
If anybody wants a specific picture of a certain part while they are off the bike, let me know I'll do it.
[/QUOTE]
Might not be this weekend, extra day in customs.
If anybody wants a specific picture of a certain part while they are off the bike, let me know I'll do it.
[/QUOTE]

Hello, I would like the measurement on the side panels..width, height, thickness on the top side, bottom please lol....really..if you can..you can just put a measuring tape with picture. Thanks
 
Good golly those look SWEET! Can't wait to see this project come together.
 
Ack-CB11,

You are the man! Off the scale gorgeous. You are undertaking some major mods. But it sounds like you've already done a lot of research. I hope you provide a detailed journel of the transformation.

Guth and Ferret may have to make a picture galley on the forum just for this bike.
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
You know, it's a "tradition" to rip that stuff off and cafe' it once you're done. :angel:
Your right, back in 83 I had a 750K5 this same color and couldn't stand it. Bought a new RZ350 in 85 and gave away the K5.

Funny how that is :huh:

9 parts on so far.....started with the hard stuff first.

 
Thanks for the measurement and updates, your bike is beautiful
forgot to ask, does the seat work with stock tank? is it different from daytona cozy seat offered in samurider? Thanks
 
Thread starter
cbsheep_imp said:
Thanks for the measurement and updates, your bike is beautiful
forgot to ask, does the seat work with stock tank? is it different from daytona cozy seat offered in samurider? Thanks
The seat is different for the tank. WH has the same seat as mine low or high and K&H makes a mid height one only. I miss my K&H, I might have to get one if I plan any trips. Much better on the butt.
 
Thread starter
736cc_imp said:
Kinda like my old scooter...
That's what started all this, I had one too just like that. Nice picture, Thanks. I don't have any pictures of mine. I didn't like the bike to much then, I like this one much more 30 years later.
 
dagersh_imp said:
Hey Carefulo with that "Goofy Gold" comment!!!!

1970 K0



Your project looks AWESOME!!!!!!!:banana:

Gersh
Beautiful motorcycle ..even 45 years later it still makes me smile to look at one
 
43!!! I was born in '69 - the bike is a '70 Don't age me! Its going fast enough!!!!!




Oh wait.... 2013 is just about in the books..... I need a smiley for getting old!

Gersh
 
Back
Top