Which model,year had black turn signals.

Thread starter
redbirds_imp said:
All CB1100's have chrome turn signal housings. There are after-market black.
I’ve seen a few HONDA pictures of the black CB1100s with what looks like black turn signals stock.
 
I think there was a prototype, very blacked out including t/s at the 2015 or 2016 Tokyo show, but it never made it to production.
 
Thread starter
chync_imp said:
FLYTYM_imp said:
Found it,European market 2014 Standerd model.

I’m curious to know what they look like now. Have any pictures?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m curious to know what they look like now. Have any pictures?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can find one but not sure how to post pictures plus I’m a NUBE so that doesn’t help. Somebody posted a picture of the 2014 Honda brochure and I think it was in there.
 
we had 2014 too a standard in europe ?

i meant always only the "EX" with the big 17.5l tank , spooke wheels and 4 to 2 exhaust ....and no black turnlights
 
I knew I had seen a concept model..Had this in my files...2016 "custom concept" at Tokyo I believe..black turn signals, shocks, pipes, fenders, grab rails , fork ears, maybe fork tubes even, seat, bar end mirrors, paint the 16 Canadian model got, etc

dbbe61b23c613e7b08d33f7e2bc27d51.jpg
 
Thread starter
Look at CB1100 IN THE PRESS section. There’s a brochure in a thread that clearly shows a European market 1100 with black turn signals.
 
Second link no workie.
 
No. I guess not. Try this. CB1100 Forum

The indicator housings sure look black to me.
 
They look black to me too.
 
On the Overview page( 2014 European model), the first three of the scrolling pics show black signals:
http://powersports.honda.com/2014/cb1100.aspx .
But on the Colors & 360 page:
http://powersports.honda.com/2014/cb1100/colors.aspx
both versions are with chrome signals.

Black signals aren't listed as an option under 'Build your CB1100' either :huh: so it's not available as of today, but perhaps it was when 2014 was first marketed?
I'm guessing the best way is to find out if black signals are listed as a spare part in the parts fiche(s).
 
I suspect Honda intended to send the black standard to Europe along with it's black indicator housings and then didn't. If they don't turn up on a parts fiche, it's likely they never actually happened.

Perhaps try looking here, Indicator (2) for Honda CB 1100 ABS BLACK 2014 - Honda if you can make sense of it. Alternatively, if you're after some, an email to Takashi san at Samurider.com may well reward your effort.
 
Back
Top