which color schemes were really cool ?

GoldOxide_imp said:
Perhaps ...
It's a JDM color and it was also released in Australia without the stripes. I ordered the tank and Road Comet I along with the tall windscreen (discontinued) from Samurider.
 
I like the blue too, but tell me ...
do so many like the blue because it's a rarely seen color scheme, or
do they really prefer it over the various red or black ?
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
I'm a fan of this dark blue. It's just north of black, but really sparkles in the sun.
It's the only one this color in North America as far as I know.

3e7b49ca1efa0efbdf554c8f4bb0d2bc.jpg


cb68d004f7cc1ad1b8ffe2989f511218.jpg
Is this blue OEM colour, cos is hard to see from these pics?...and if yes, I may know its Canadian origin, I guess?
Is this blue OEM colour, cos is hard to see from these pics?...and if yes, I may know its Canadian origin, I guess?
No, the blue that was offered in Canada was the Spencer Blue and it was MUCH lighter in color, more akin to the 93 Nighthawk blue, but not identical.
 
The Gecko_imp said:
I like the blue too, but tell me ...
do so many like the blue because it's a rarely seen color scheme, or
do they really prefer it over the various red or black ?
Funny how Canada got da boo and the 'mericans got da red.

I think Honda did that on purpose to mess with us.
 
Back
Top