Where's Wally?

Django

Road warrior
Thread starter
(Actually, I think it's `Where's Waldo?' in the USA and Canada.)

As the weather here at 12°C, blue sky and brilliant sunshine was teasing for a ride, we decided to introduce a winter group ride for today.

We were 12 riders on different types of bikes and did a ride together thru the Kraichgau, a nice countryside NW of Stuttgart.

We met at 11 am at a gas station in Heimsheim, had a nice ride, which led us to a cozy restaurant for lunch and finally after many curves we arrived at home of one of our rider friends, who invited us for some cafe and the famous Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte prepared by his wife.

Overall I put 222 km on my CB for today and arrived at home just at sundown.

Here is a link to the interesting part of the route:

151227 Kraichgau Tour - Google My Maps

And here are some pictures, where you may search for a CB between Beemers (that's why I call it Where's Wally):


784a2217499cb13ef7f0e843ea6c43eb.jpg


80589bdc275e552c9a69f73630bf6e64.jpg


bc0d6083062c9a1ec8df3d63b2845a78.jpg


33b93473cae268ad49abab8ccef3a356.jpg


6bbc4f6f21b0354a48056f3f9a384d9b.jpg
 
It's the one in the red and white stripes?
 
if that was braille I couldn't feel a thing on my monitor screen
 
Django_imp said:
Hello rbike, thank you very much. :clap:

...and best wishes for the New Year!
Ditto.
To answer the others, I translated Django's SIGNATURE so that everyone could understand it now. Some may have missed that I modified the subject to Hello, Merry Christmas vs Where's Wally?. I thought that at least the perma-grey would get it - at least the basics EISH, TMO. The previous signature caused confusion - lol.
 
Back
Top